Southern Star Research is a leading Australian, privately owned, full-service Contract Research Organisation, specialising in providing clinical research services for pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology clinical trials. With a head office in Sydney, Australia, our operations are supported by a comprehensive framework of regionally based staff throughout Australia, New Zealand and The United Kingdom. This is complemented by our collaborative CRO partnerships in Europe, North America, Latin America and Asia, allowing Southern Star Research to successfully offer international capabilities to our clients.
Southern Star Research’s experience is wide and varied across both study phase and therapeutic area, built through a diverse client profile, ranging from large multinational pharmaceutical companies to small biotechnology and medical device start-ups. Along with this we also support academic, investigator initiated and real world data studies.
OUR SERVICE OFFERING COVERS:
- Project Management
- Clinical Monitoring
- Data Management
- Medical Monitoring
- Study Feasibility
- Local Safety Reporting
- Vendor Qualification and Management
- Protocol Development
- Medical Writing
- Local Sponsorship
- General Clinical Research Consulting
Southern Star Research has assembled one of the most experienced clinical research teams in the Asia Pacific region and aims to consistently provide a team of clinical research professionals that have extensive experience and a wealth of clinical trial knowledge that others will find hard to match.
The majority of Southern Star Research’s team are based in Australia, with staff located in all the major cities of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, keeping travel costs to a minimum and allowing easy access to study sites. Coupled with this we also have Study Monitors and Project Managers based in New Zealand, and the United Kingdom, affording Southern Star Research and our clients international study capabilities.
Southern Star Research can provide smooth and seamless global coverage for multinational clinical trials through our network of similarly sized and quality focused CROs based in Europe, North America, South America and Asia. With the ability to operate to an agreed common set of SOPs, our alliances can give clients assurance that clinical trials will be performed to the same high standard regardless of location.
Our Core Values…
- Professionalism and integrity at all times
- An unwavering commitment to excellence in customer service
- Continually strive to deliver services on time and on budget
- Provide leadership in the clinical research industry
- Foster a spirit of altruism to support the community and the environment
- We strive to meet our clients expectations
Achieving genuine quality is an intrinsic part of our company culture. Professionalism, Quality and Customer Service are at the cornerstone of everything we do, achieved by:
- Our Professional and experienced employees
- The relationships we build with our clients
- The support we provide to investigators and site staff
- The strength of our quality systems and processes
- The depth and breadth of therapeutic area experience and clinical research knowledge across the company
- The regulatory acceptance of the documents we produce
Our commitment to high quality in everything that we do is one we make to our clients and to our employees alike, both are equally important.
A core and fundamental philosophy of Southern Star Research is to be an excellent corporate citizen. This is actively demonstrated by the donations we make to healthcare charities and the volunteering our employees undertake.
Causes we support include: